“Strategy is Your Words” by Mark Pollard
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, “Strategy Is Your Words” by Mark Pollard (@markpollard) is now available. It’s a 400-page journey into the words that help and hurt strategists. It’s sold 5,000 copies via this website and Kickstarter.
The first half of the book delves into the strategist’s mind. It tackles concepts like:
Feeling like a lone wolf.
The second half of the book builds around The Four Points, a simple framework to help strategists–or account planners–arrive at their next creative brief. It tackles concepts like:
What makes words work.
Prices and shipping
It’s $45 per book including shipping and handling within the USA.
It’s $60 for one book including shipping and handling outside of the USA. But the shipping for each additional book costs less.
I.E. You can save on international shipping by ordering more than one book at a time.
Want to order in bulk? Contact us.
Professor Deborah Morrison, University of Oregon says:
A note about shipping:
- We ask for patience as USPS and DHL are shipping during a pandemic.
- USPS is taking about 2 weeks to deliver books within the USA.
- DHL is taking 2-6 weeks–but some countries are proving difficult (eg if your local postal system goes on strike, it will take longer).
- We have already shipped 5,000 copies and we work with everyone to make sure they receive their book.
- You’ll receive a tracking link after the book ships.
- International orders: DHL hands over the book to your local postal service so keep an eye on your tracking link and check in with your local post office if there are delays once the book is in your country.
- UAE (esp. Dubai)–please use your post box and include your phone number otherwise DHL can’t deliver to you.
Here’s a review of the book by Phil Adams.
Note: All sales are final.